Job Title: Acute Account Manager
Reporting to: Regional Business Manager
Territory: South West (Gloucester/Hampshire/Oxfordshire/Cornwall)
Ideal Location: M4/M5 Junction
Package: £30,000 - £35,000 upwards + uncapped commission + car + quarterly and annual bonus + excellent corporate benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a market leading, multinational organisation. You will be joining a major established business unit offering an exciting constant pipeline of unique and value added acute care products into secondary care.
Overall, the Account Manager is responsible for developing and building strong relationships with key customers within target accounts which achieve the sales and market share goals of the territory.
- Working closely with surgeons, senior clinician's, tissue viability nurses, infection control nurses etc.
- Delivery of sales targets across territory
- Demonstrate in-depth clinical and product knowledge
- Initiate and drive product evaluations through liaisons with key clinical decision makers and medical affairs
Qualifications & Experience
* Educated to Degree level or Tertiary level
* Experience with Acute Care/surgical wound-care products is highly desirable
* Experience selling into community/primary care or secondary is welcome
* Successful track record of sales
* Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
* Full UK Driving license
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Do not miss out on this career propelling opportunity as an Acute Account Manager!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please contact Dani on: 02038000505 or