Job Title: Account Manager - Patient Handling
Location: Kent, Sussex
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £28k - £36k with bonus OTE £15-18k + pension, healthcare, holiday PLUS MORE!
Benefits: Company Vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, private healthcare, pension
We've got a fantastic opportunity working with leading medical device organisation recognized worldwide who possess a superb company culture. If you're looking for an exciting new challenge with a company that a very much renowned for their internal progression and high staff retention then please don't hesitate to call me or apply below.
Job Description for the Account Manager - Patient Handling
- Provide a service, selling company products and working to achieve sales targets
- Able to carry out presentations, support trials and arrange visits to sites.
- Promote the correct use of products and instruments
- Prioritise and personal sales activities whilst managing your own diary and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business
- Manage accounts and purchasing progress
- Attend exhibitions and events across the UK when required
Experience and Skills Required for the Account Manager - Patient Handling
- Previous Sales Experience within Medical Devices
- Proven track record within sales
- Understanding of the hospital environment
- Understanding of the NHS
- Valid UK Driving license: ability to be flexible with some overnight stays
- Must be able to manoeuvre and lift heavy objects
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Account Manager within Patient Handling Today!
Deadline for applications Sunday 23rd October 2016
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Jack Marskell on: 0203 8000504 or 07414988641
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.