Job Title: Account Manager - Ophthalmic
Location: South West
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Flexible depending on experience however ranging from £37k - £43,500, fantastic commission structure in place, healthcare, pension, company car, laptop, mobile phone.
The company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of optical goods. Combining ophthalmic expertise and dispensing solutions with an internationally recognised brand, they are dedicated to supporting their customers with the best quality optical products. A very popular and well known company who are looking for a new account manager who is hungry for success and will be a fantastic ambassador for the company. My client are offering a fantastic package for this particular role and also lots of room for career progression.
Job Description & responsibilities of the Ophthalmic Sales Specialist:
This is a highly competitive sector and as a medical sales executive you will need a great track record of success in medical equipment sales - ideally ophthalmic sales- to hospitals across the region.
Some of the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Proactive sales of high quality and Ophthalmic products in to a range of different departments across the South East
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Secure new business as well developing existing accounts
- To be a fantastic ambassador for the company
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs while providing excellent customer care
- To reach sales targets and take a proactive approach to increasing sales
- Present and sell surgical product range in surgical and out-patient fields in all areas and associated products to allow workplace solution.
- Full appropriate utilization, organization and accountability of demonstration equipment to facilitate product evaluation and convert sales opportunities in line with company policy
Candidate Must Have's for the Ophthalmic Sales Specialist:
- Proven sales experience
- Experience selling in to the medical sector - ideally ophthalmic products
- Proven track record in career to date
- Motivated and driven
- Hungry for success
- Have previous relationships in place with hospitals on the territory.
If this is something that interests you apply now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long term career!
Deadline for all applications - Tuesday 27th September
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512