Job Title: Modalities Account Manager for CR (Computed radiography), DR (digital radiography) and mammography, as well as PACS
Location: Midlands, as well as the North West so ideal location would be Manchester, Liverpool, or Birmingham.
Industry: Sales and medical devices.
Salary: Excellent package of up to 40K for basic salary depending on experience, fantastic commission opportunities to double basic salary, company car, pension, healthcare, ..& more!)
We've got an exciting opportunity for a sales specialist to come and join our team as a modality account manager selling X-ray equipment (CR (Computed Radiography), DT (Digital Radiography) and mammography. A very big provider in the medical imaging industry, also innovating in medicine, highly functional materials and many other high-tech areas. A market leader in the medical imaging sector and this position requires a sales person to achieve sales targets for both capital equipment and consumables to enable the company to expand its business further.
Job Description for the Account Manager:
The primary responsibility for the Account Manager is to sell the companies DR/CR modalities medical and imaging products. To maintain existing business and develop a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Accounts Manager includes:
- Top responsibility is to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets, develop existing and new business opportunities. Keep customers updated on all new products and technical literature folders. Monitor sales performance - monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Responsible for carrying out pre-tendor research with customers and assist with tender and bid process as directed by the tender's coordinator.
- Day to day tasks include completion of all activities in the CRM system………..
- Day to day tasks also include monitoring customer systems and carry out QA analysis as required. Personally investigate any problems and see the process through.
- Administration of all activity on salesforce, to produce and update annual strategic business plan and an active sales pipeline. Monitor and keep expenses within agreed budget, ensuring all claims are submitted monthly, as well as completing monthly mileage logs.
Experience and Skills Required for the Accounts Manager:
- Must have a desire to over achieve against quarterly and annual sales target. To sell a range of imaging products to meet the customer's needs, to engage with all levels f customer's within the account.
- Must consistently exceed customer expectation and be passionate about the products. To maintain existing customer base and look for further opportunities to grow the business and provide account solutions is necessary.
- To constantly look for ways to improve sales performance and customer expectation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to plan, monitor and deliver reports on performance versus target and sales pipeline
- Able to develop effective working relationships with all levels of customers and internal customers
- Must be trustworthy and committed to delivering the highest possible standards at all times while trying to look for ways of improving the business
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Account's manager today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Catherine on: 0203 8000512.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.