Job Title: Account Manager - Contrast Media injectors
Location: North UK
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Flexible depending on experience however very competitive, fantastic commission structure in place, healthcare, pension, car allowance, laptop, mobile phone.
An independent player specialised in the Diagnostic Imaging Business providing a range of products in all the main key modalities, including: X-ray Imaging (conventional X-ray and Computed Tomography), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine through radioactive tracers. A fantastic company to work for offering lots of room for career progression with a fantastic company culture.
Job Description & responsibilities of the Contrast Media Sales Specialist:
This is a highly competitive sector and as a medical sales executive you will need a great track record of success in medical equipment sales - ideally ophthalmic sales- to hospitals across the region.
Some of the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Proactive sales of high quality and Ophthalmic products in to a range of different departments across the South East
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Secure new business as well developing existing accounts
- To be a fantastic ambassador for the company
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs while providing excellent customer care
- To reach sales targets and take a proactive approach to increasing sales
- Present and sell surgical product range in surgical and out-patient fields in all areas and associated products to allow workplace solution.
- Full appropriate utilization, organization and accountability of demonstration equipment to facilitate product evaluation and convert sales opportunities in line with company policy
Candidate Must Have's for the Contrast Media Sales Specialist:
- Proven sales experience
- Experience selling in to the medical sector - ideally ophthalmic products
- Proven track record in career to date
- Motivated and driven
- Hungry for success
- Have previous relationships in place with hospitals on the territory.
If this is something that interests you apply now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long term career!
Deadline for all applications - Friday 8th July
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512