Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Ideal location Leeds, also covering Yorkshire and midlands
Industry: Medical devices – Radiology sales
Salary: Highly competitive basic salary, fantastic bonus structure.
Overview: We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a sales specialist to come and join a fantastic company who are known globally for their exceptional service. As a company, they offer lots of career progression and stability. This position requires a sales person to achieve sales targets for selling this service to enable the company to expand its business further. An international leader in Teleradiology, offering a range of solutions.
As Account Manager for the Radiology account management role you will be responsible for:
- account management, including; meeting with, retaining and growing existing accounts and responding to client queries across the Midlands and Yorkshire with opportunity to further expand your territory.
- generating new leads and closing sales in line with agreed business targets
- meeting and pitching to senior hospital management
- preparing client presentations and reports
- attending single and multi-day exhibitions and conferences
- conducting market research
- assisting with the preparation of tender responses
- providing support to the Business Development Director
Knowledge and skills required for the account manager selling the Radiology account manager:
- You must have a proven track record in a similar role
- Minimum two years’ experience of account management and selling to the NHS within radiology
- An understanding of NHS purchasing and procurement
- Proven track record in closing medium to high value contracts and meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent written skills with high attention to detail
- You will be articulate with good interpersonal skills, highly organised, professional and well presented
- Demonstrated track record in working independently
- You will be; pro-active, self-confident, enthusiastic and ambitious
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as an account manager selling Radiology products in to the NHS APPLY NOW and explore this exciting opportunity.
For more information about the role call me Mia Pimentel for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 513 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.