Job Title: Marketing Manager - UK
Location: Remote working, office is based in North London/Herts.
Industry: Medical devices, Aesthetic lasers
Salary: Very open and competitive with incentives, pension, healthcare etc.
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a Marketing Manager to join a rapidly growing innovative organization who are market leaders in
aesthetic lasers. Our client are present in over 100 countries and have over 200 patents with numerous FDA clearances. They really pride themselves on their groundbreaking technology and operate in numerous medical fields. With an incredible financial backing, they are rapidly growing in the UK market with 3 new hires in 2021 and a goal to go from £4m to £10m in the coming years.
This person will work closely with the EMEA team in Germany but will focus 100% on the UK market and working side by side with the National Sales Manager to help grow the UK business and become the best.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager includes:
- Develop content for social media channels that drive engagement, increase follower base, and ultimately, drive leads for the company
- Develop and execute local UK marketing tactics for local customers
- Support local KOL management by helping identify KOLs
- Developing KOLs into advocates for the brands, and helping them with webinars presentations & workshops by briefing, developing and translating their presentations
- Event Management
- Local implementation of the EMEA brand and marketing campaigns
- Manage UK social media platform
- Manage UK website and ensure the content is up to date
Experience and Skills Required:
- Must have 5yrs medical devices experience
- Would be really ideal to have aesthetics experience/understanding
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and proven success
- Ability to think outside the box and 'take the bull by the horns'
- Looking for a ROCKSTAR, someone who is going to want to collaberate with the team, be very proactive and passionate.
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Charles Kyriakou on: +44(0)203 8000 514