|Salary||Mid 40's + 18k OTE, 600pm car allowance or company car, pension, healthcare etc.|
Job Title: Territory Manager - South UK
Location: Birmingham down to Cornwall.
Industry: Medical Devices, Neurology
Salary: Mid 40's + 18k OTE, 600pm car allowance or company car, pension, healthcare etc.
We’ve got an exciting opportunity to join a stable global organisation with over $2billion per year turnover and have quadrupled since the start of 2020. The company have a family feel to it in the UK with a couple of other divisions which have done especially well over the pandemic. This new role will be the first for their neurology division which has done tremendously well in other countries.
The primary responsibility for the territory manager will be to grow the business in the South of the UK and utilizing your existing contacts in the neurology arena.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Territory Manager includes:
- Content and commercial responsibility (market, customer, Stakeholder management, pricing and conditions design) in the area of neurology
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system
- Creating order and sales forecasts
- Providing information on market share and profit / loss of orders
- Participation and support in tenders
- Product demonstrations or customer events, as well as offer preparation
Experience and Skills Required for the Territory Manager:
- Must have experience in Neurology
- Good knowledge of IONM, evoked potential, EMG and EEG
- 5+yrs of sales in medical devices (looking for Neuro experience)
- Ability to negotiate and conduct business with clients at all levels within the public health sector and in private hospitals
- Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and a team player
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Charles Kyriakou on: 0203 8000 514
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.