Territory Account Executive - DACH
About the opportunity
As a Territory Account Executive, you’ll drive company growth by leading the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close. You’ll be instrumental in driving new revenue opportunities, customer enablement initiatives and leading a consultative sales process by speaking the language of both professional developers and business leaders. Working in partnership with our Customer Success team, you’ll nurture and grow a regional customer base in the DACH region.
What to expect?
- Position, negotiate, and close new business ($50-500K ACV) in the DACH territory, while concurrently spearheading expansion opportunities with existing clients.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals by developing an account strategy and pipeline, managing internal and client processes, maintaining sales reports, developing market and competitor knowledge, delivering presentations to customers, and creating sales proposals.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities. Conduct research, identify key players, and qualify inbound leads to drive new business relationships. Then sustain value-add relationships with key decision makers by becoming a trusted advisor.
- Manage RFI/RFQ requests with internal and customer teams.
- Refine and evolve our “land-and-expand” model in collaboration with Sales, Partnerships, and Customer Success teams.
- Seek to understand the digital experience challenges of prospects and clients while aligning the ROI of those challenges to ensure a value based selling approach.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers and Solution Architects to uncover technical challenges and opportunities.
- Develop innovative proposals, position complex pricing structures and negotiate contracts and deal-closing requirements quickly and efficiently.
- Work closely with customer success & marketing teams to ensure that best practices are shared and implemented at the respective customers.
What you need to be successful?
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience selling complex technical software
- Experience with a “land-and-expand” sales model
- History selling complex technical solutions to customers who span distinct divisions (e.g. marketing, IT, sales leadership)
- Ability to understand the API and discuss outcomes with multi-threaded relationships across C-level stakeholders highly technical individuals
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- College degree (BA/BS)
- Understanding of cultural nuances that come with managing international sales territories
- Native German speaker
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Generous time-off policy that rivals the best companies in tech
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off