- Develop communication solutions for industrial sensors.
- Designing, implementing and verifying embedded software for connecting our sensors to modern control systems.
- Coordinating requirements with the system and software development departments
- Creating and being responsible for powerful software concepts based on current technologies
- Design scalable and reusable software architectures for multi-core systems
- Standardize and implement company-wide device profiles
- Porting of Industrial Ethernet communication stacks
- Prospective assumption of technical project management for communication interfaces and coordination of external partners (e.g. stack suppliers, certification bodies)
The candidate we are looking for:
- Degree in computer engineering, communications engineering, electrical engineering or comparable training
- Profound knowledge in embedded software development (C and C++)
- Practical experience and good knowledge in object-oriented architectures and real-time capable software designs (UML)
- Ideally experience in industrial communication (e.g. PROFINET, Ethernet/IP and others)
- Independent, systematic and solution-oriented way of working
- Good communication skills and enjoy teamwork
- Good knowledge of German and English (business fluent)