|Consultant name||Eric Hacker|
*Job Title: Head of Software Development – medical Diagnostics
*Location: Hamburg, Germany-North
*Ideal Postcode: 22767
As the Head of the Software Development Department, you will assume overall responsibility for the establishment of the department and the development of software solutions for medical diagnostic devices of a medium-sized provider with sales in 70 countries worldwide. Our client has been active in the diagnostics of pathogens for 2 decades and is certified according to ISO 13485. The company is owner-managed and is characterised by short decision-making processes with interesting development opportunities.
- Development of software development strategies for products and software tools as a basis for decision-making.
- Responsibility for the entire software life cycle
- Software-side control of technical further development, taking into account applicable standards and specifications for a software product in medical technology (IEC62304)
- Responsibility for maintaining the high quality standard according to ISO 13485 while at the same time ensuring good usability
- Release management for the developed applications, including planning and implementation of updates and software releases based on change requests
- Successive establishment and further development of the software team
- Leading employees and representing the group to internal and external contacts
For a successful application you will need:
- A degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable
- Many years of professional experience as a software developer in the environment of agile methods
- Sound experience with management and development of embedded systems and PC software
- In-depth knowledge of various technologies and development tools
- Experience in leading employees in classical or agile development
- Very good German and good English skills
C#; Embedded C, C++; Java
Are you interested?
Then please contact us at Eric.Hacker@projectusconsulting.com. We would be happy to discuss further details of the job advertisement in an initial, informative telephone conversation.
* For reasons of better readability, female and male forms of language are not used simultaneously in the following and the generic masculine is used. All references to persons apply equally to all genders.