|Consultant name||Simon Broadway|
Job Title: Clinical Training specialist – Orthodontics
Location: South West France
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Competitive, great bonus and benefits.
To Support practices in order to increase utilization and training in order to achieve company goals and represent the business in total professionalism.
As a clinical training specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of the company products in new and existing accounts.
- Training new practices on the product in order for clinical personnel to be able to use the device independently.
- Upping the utilization of the product in order to hit assigned KPI's.
To apply for the role of Clinical Training specialist you will need to have:
- Experience as an Orthodontic Nurse/ Orthodontics.
- Understanding of New and existing orthodontic procedures.
- Experience of training people.
- Ability to learn quickly
- A growth mindset
- Communication skills
- Driving license
- Fluent in English
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Training Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Isaac for a confidential chat on T: 0203 8000 507 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.