You will be responsible for Software Verification and automated Testing, ensuring high quality software through collaboration and creating the relevant test documentation as required by Medical regulatory standards!
Ideally you will be able to help improve process and automate existing process by building automation, code analysis and code coverage.
What you will have
- Experience in C++ and Python
- Experience with Automated Testing
- Ideally experience in regulated industry
- Experience in Software Testing
What the company offers
- Amazing chance to develop and work with the most cutting edge tools and technologies
- Chance to work with a product that is saving lives and crucial in the medical industry
- Progression opportunities to learn and develop your skillset and advance your career
- Great culture with market leading perks and benefits
- International working environment with lots of different cultures and nationalities working in harmony