|Consultant name||Eric Hacker|
My client has been developing high-quality, minimally invasive medical products for the diagnosis of breast tumors (breast tumor marking) to support breast-conserving surgery for over 25 years. More than 300,000 women are treated annually their products worldwide.
If you want to add value for users and and patients while contributing to the development of minimally invasive solutions, join the team at the Berlin site.
We are looking for a Software /System Architect (m/f/d) for medical imaging.
This is a challenging and attractive position with an international focus. We offer the opportunity to take on responsibility, as well as promotion opportunities and career development.
What are your tasks:
- Definition of software and product requirements in collaboration with Product Management and Regulatory Affairs.
- Creation of SW architecture and support in defining requirements
- Definition of all aspects of software development, including workflow and code standards
- Project planning and definition, as well as control of tasks
- Responsibility for documentation according to regulatory requirements and design control
- Preparation of technical documentation for product approval together with Regulatory Affairs
- Technical leadership of a team with experienced software developers
What you should offer:
- Completed Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems, Information Technology, Cognitive Informatics, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in the programming languages C++, C# and Python
- Demonstrated professional experience in software development and experience as a software architect with multiple completed SW projects
- Very good knowledge of regulatory standards (IEC 62304) in the development of medical software
- Experience with functional leadership of technical teams
- Very good knowledge of German (min. C1) - and English (min. C1) in word and writing
Interested? We look forward to receiving your informative application (incl. letter of motivation, CV, references), stating your earliest possible availability and salary expectations. We will treat all information with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.
Please send your application to Eric.Hacker@projectusconsulting.