Senior Software (Geometry) Engineer
Are you passionate about building next-generation engineering solutions?
Would you like to join a company that provided the most innovative engineering companies in the world a platform to transform how they develop, test, and manufacture their products?
The software on offer has been used to engineer mission-critical satellites, deliver stronger and lighter medical implants, amongst other cuting edge applications.
The company allows engineers to create complex, high-performance products that were never before possible. Their technology enables companies to fully utilize advanced manufacturing methods such as 3D Printing.
If a fast-paced, collaborative and high-performing environment excites you, we'd love for you to join us. We are looking to add smart ambitious teammates who are passionate about problem-solving and passionate about technology.
You will be working closely and collaborative to translate customer needs into technical solutions, taking a key role in the design and implementation of data structures and algorithms to develop and maintain CAD geometry interop software features.
- Master’s degree or higher in computer science, mathematics, Computational Geometry or related field with a focus on surface geometry processing
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience in C++ software development
- Experience in developing CAD computer aided design/manufacturing systems
- Experience using commercial or industry grade geometry processing libraries (e.g., Parasolid, ACIS) and software systems (e.g., Solidworks, NX, CATIA, etc.)
- Knowledge of modeling for additive manufacturing e.g., lattices
- Competitive salary
- 401k with matching
- Stock options
- STD & LTD
- Outstanding PTO and leave policy
- Healthcare with optional Dental and Vision plans
- Work From Home Stipend
- Weekly Team Lunches