|Consultant name||Kieran Phillips|
Job Title: Software Developer in C++
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Highly competitive Salary and market leading perks and benefits
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a Software Engineer / Software Developer at an incredible Medical Device Company
Job Description for the Software Developer in C++:
The primary responsibility for the Software Developer is to contribute to the design, development and maintenance of the product range, which includes image processing and visualization solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Software Development Engineer (C++) includes:
- Be a key part of the Software Development team and collaborate closely with endusers to improve the software solutions for customers and patients, taking the products forward and making a real impact for the company
- Develop Software in C++, for product improvements as well as participate in the maintenance and support of our software
- Design, implement and validate image processing and visualization tools which are critical for helping Surgeons to plan procedures, and helping surgeries become more effective and efficient
- Support the compliance of software development with regulatory requirements, and ensure that relevant standards are followed in line with Regulatory guidelines
- Participate to the recruitment, the supervision and the training of software engineers, be a mentor, and help to upskill more junior memebers of the team
Experience and Skills Required for the Software Engineer:
- 5 years of relevant experience in software development, with strong experience in C++ / Python
- Knowledge in Qt, ITK/VTK
- Strong Written and spoken English Language Skills
- Ideally an understanding of Software Quality standards in a regulated environment (such as Medical Software IEC 62304)
- University degree (ideally MS) in computer science or equivalent
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Software Engineer in C++, today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Kieran on: 0203 8000 518
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.