|Consultant name||Eric Hacker|
Do you want to work for a company whose mission is to help improve people's lives? Do you want to develope with the support of an international manufacturer with over 3,600 employees worldwide?
My client develops and distributes equipment, consumables and services for use in laboratories. Actively shaping digital challenges and infrastructures in an international company, you will work together in state-of-the-art teams.
- You will design and be responsible for the software architecture for complex platform-based products throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- You will be part of an agile software development team, which you will lead and develop professionally.
- You will work as part of a team to ensure architecture guidelines are followed across projects and new technologies and procedures are introduced.
- You transfer functional requirements and quality features into technical concepts.
- You document software architecture in a defined software development process.
- You act as an interface to internal stakeholders as well as to external service providers.
- You have a degree in computer science, technical computer science or a comparable qualification.
- You have several years of professional experience in the development and design of complex software products.
- Ideally, you already have experience in technical project management.
- You have a conceptual and solution-oriented way of thinking and proceeding and strong analytical skills.
- You have experience with agile development processes (e.g. Scrum).
- You have experience in structured documentation of software architectures (e.g. with UML).
- You are experienced in development with different technology stacks.
- Ideally, you have solid knowledge in Scala and with Akka actuators.
- Ideally, you have experience in web development and web architecture.
- You have a very good command of English.
- You have strong communication and teamwork skills, an assertive personality, innovative spirit and creativity.
If we peaked your interest or if you need further information, contact Eric.Hacker@projectusconsulting.com to schedule a first phone call.