You will be coordinating closely with Key Opinion Leaders and medical practitioners to develop new, smarter, more efficient and more effective ways of accurately diagnosing cancer, utilising 3D Visualization, Computer Vision, and Machine Learning - across Ultrasound and CT applications.
This company is a specialist organisation who are a leader in their niche field of Medical Application. They are now are looking to add to their team, with someone who has a strong background in algorithm design and implementation in fields of medical image reconstruction, image and signal processing, and optimization.
They are looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of industrial or Research / Lab experience in Ultrasound Development - Transducers
- Experience working in an Ultrasound Lab
- Background in Research and ideally novel therapeutic applications
- Ability and competence to liaise with Key Opinion Leaders and Medical Practitioners to discuss applications and cases
- Ideally experience in bringing new Ultrasound applications to market
- PhD or MSc in Electrical / Biomedical Engineering
It would be great to hear from you.
Don't hesistate to apply for more information!