|Salary||competitive + car, Laptop ...|
On behalf of my client in the field of Surgical Robotics I am looking for a Service Engineer (m/f/d) to complement the existing team.
Position: Field Service Engineer /Service Technician
Location: Hamburg and surrounding area
The position includes a high willingness for international travel (European). Therefore, business fluent language skills in German and English are expected.
- On-site and remote service of robotic-assisted surgical systems.
- Carrying out safety checks at international customers
- Carrying out fault analyses and repairs on complex technical systems
- Installation and commissioning of medical technology systems in clinics
- Product training in German and English
- preparation and evaluation of failure analysis reports
- Regular participation in training courses for technical innovations
What you need for a successful application:
- Completed studies in mechatronics, medical technology or similar, or completed vocational training as a state-certified technician or electrician
- Previous experience in technical service, ideally with experience in complex medical technology (robotics, CT, mechatronics, laboratory diagnostics) would be desirable
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Very good German and English skills (C1 level)
- Driver's licence
What we offer:
Working for a market-leading company and a challenging area of responsibility. Continuous training, an attractive salary package round off the offer.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your application, stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, to: