Are you looking for a Sensor Integration Engineer positions within Python / C++ ?
My client is an international leader in the 3D printing market and able to offer an extremely competitive package along with an excellent opportunity to progress and develop in your career.
This 3D printers providing unique robotic fabrication technology for fast delivery of non-standard concrete elements construction , This will help the constructions workers shape the future.
In this role you will tackle various sensors in construction automation system , Studying the handling and analysing the sensor data , with hands-on operational topics.
The opportunity :
- Action raw material device data into consequential sensor measurements
- Construct systems and tools to improve existing and future sensor integrations
- Join forces with other team members (mechanical, robotics, software, etc.) to improve the practicality of the system and add to its capabilities
- Fabricate and implementing test specification
Do you have:
- 3+years’expirience in Computing / System Engineer or any other related filed
- Python programming language is a must
- Experience in UNIX/LINUX is a must
- C++ good to have
- Experience With sensor measurements from Radar, Lidar, Optical, or RF sensors
- Experience with Network protocols modules via Ethernet/CAN/Serial
- Strong Mathematical background
- Fluency in English
It would be great to share more details with you, over a phone call to see whether you would be interested in exploring the opportunity further.
How open would you be to find out more?