|Salary||65.000 - 85.000 Depending on experiences|
My client is a leading manufacturer for endoscopic systems and minimal-invasive surgeries. This is an exciting opportunity to join a family-owned international business with an innovative and established product line.
To support their growth, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer /Developer with previous experiences in the MedTech industry.
- Development of Software Modules in a platform environment of service partners.
- Specification of interfaces together with development partners
- Insourcing of external Software developments
- Review of external Software-Services like Software documentation
- Responsibility for the full Software life-cycle, incl. SW-Verification
- Software-Documentation following IEC 62304
- Clarification in regards to Cyber Security
- Degree in Technical, Bio-technical or Natural Science, or Computer Science. Technicians with a background in Computer Science, Embedded Systems, Software Engineering, or Medical Devices can be considered
- Several years of experiences in Software development within a highly regulated environment like MedTech or Aerospace, ideally with Software as devices
- Experienced with Software Architecture and evaluation of it.
- Experience with Frontend development (ideally GUI Frameworks and/or HTML/CSS)
- Experiences with Embedded Linux, C++ and object oriented programming
- Experiences with Unit-Test-Environments