|Location||East Coast USA|
|Consultant name||Kieran Phillips|
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Industry: Medical Device
Salary: (Salary, commission, company benefits…….& more!)
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer at a innovative and disruptive start-up who have incredible funding and investment!
Their system is highly innovative, and the technology includes fascinating Intellectual Property, that make solution truly groundbaking in terms of what it is able to achieve.
The company is in the medical device space and the tech is truly lifesaving!
Job Description for the Senior Software engineer:
As the Senior Software Engineer you will be a key member of a small software team, taking the lead in designing and implementing the application framework. You will be responsible for building a high-performance anatomical mapping system, which must be stable and capable of fast recovery. The software will be designed to handle many gigabytes of data, whilst also running smoothly at a continuous high frame rate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As Senior Software Engineer, you will take the lead in the design and implementation of application and data framework, written in C++, Qt, and running on either Linux or Windows.
- The Senior Software Engineer will have opportunity to contribute to all parts of application development; which includes but is not limited to 3D graphics, algorithms, build engineering, DevOps, Agile, SDLC etc.
- You will be repsonsible for designing protocols to interface with various hardware systems and streaming data sources.
- You will interface and integrate with Embedded systems, so will include some Embedded Linux programming.
- You will be responsible for adequate documentation and quality standards for traceability as the company are in Medical Devices, within an FDA regulated environment.
- 5+ years in commercial software development
- Highly desired programming skills: C++, Qt, and Linux, or equivalent tools.
- Experience in Medical Devices (in particular, Medical Imaging systems)
- Ideally experience building an application which is centred around 3D image reconstruction
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a technical field with solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, threads, and networking.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Comfortable working in both a fast-paced and rigorous early-stage startup environment with fluid requirements, as well as a regulated later-stage process-driven setting.
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Kieran on: +44203 8000 518
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.