|Location||East Coast USA|
|Consultant name||Kieran Phillips|
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: New Jersey
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer at an incredibly exciting Medical Device Company
Job Description for the Senior Software Engineer:
The primary responsibility for the Senior Software Engineer is to join the Product Development team and make a significant impact to the future generation of medical device systems by designing and implementing important developments and features.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Senior Software Engineer includes:
- As Senior Software Engineer you will be a very improtant member of the Software organisation, and will be assigned as a Technical Lead to develop application software for implantable medical devices which truly save people's lives
- As Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of future products and be effective in ensuring the proper use of state-of-the-art development and Software (project) management tools
- As the Senior Software Engineer, you will be an important team member in developing technical specifications, requirements and plans, as well as track through for each of the software projects with other team members
- You will be coordinating with group engineers and external development partners and vendors
- As Senior Software Engineer, you will be able and comfortable to provide mentorship and guidance to junior members of the team
- As Technical Software Lead, you will take ownership of multiple complex projects across the whole software development lifecycle (SDLC), and sometimes be responsible for conducting development activities across numerous critical projects simultaneously
- As per the Regulatory Requirements, testing and documentation work to the international standards, for performance, safety and tracability is paramount
Experience and Skills Required for the Senior Software Engineer:
- 8+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- 5 years' experience developing application software in C++ and C#, in Visual Studio, for Windows Embedded/IoT
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, etc. as well as other platforms
- Experience interfacing with embedded devices
- Experience with Project management and Version Control tools (Git, Jira etc)
- Experience developing products for a regulated field required (i.e. Aerospace, Automotive etc)
- IDEALLY experience with software for medical devices or life sciences
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Kieran on: 0203 8000 518
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.