Projectus Consulting is working on behalf of one of the biggest FinTech companies on the East Coast. They are looking for an experienced Senior Software Architect to join the team and help provide phenomenal cloud and microservices-based. As a member of this team, you will lead strategic and tactical architecture and designs the enterprise integration architecture ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
- 7 years of experience in an architecture-related position
- Expertise in one or more of the following: ESB/API Gateways, Workflow Engines, Rules Engines, Authentication/Authorization
- Experience with containerization technologies, including Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with cloud-based technologies, including Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Part of the Scrum team doing full-stack development and design to deliver high-quality SaaS solutions
- Provide high-level solution documents including, position documents, diagrams, and feature breakdowns.
- Lead group technical design sessions along with other Sr. Engineers and Architects
- Address complex architectural problems with simple, intuitive design
- You will be an advocate for improvement in quality processes including design and platform reviews.
- You will lead complex technical projects that represent cross-cutting, multi-vendor, and/or complex business concerns.
- Salary up to $200,000
- Hybrid model of WFH
- Paid parental leave
- Health and dental plan
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours
Must live a commutable distance to Boston. Candidates serious about relocation within America will be considered.