Senior Field Service engineer:
Can you imagine being a Field Service engineer for a leader within the Medtech Sector?
Would you like to be a member of a growing team specialising in the best medical/aesthetic products in the industry?
What would you do?
- You would be responsible for providing field support on products and equipment throughout UK & Ireland.
- This support includes installs, repairs, upgrades, preventive maintenance, workshop/show support and removal of equipment all within private clinics (mainly in London)
- Responsible to manage a team of Technical & Service Engineers as the team grows
Do you have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a service representative position in the medtech sector in the UK?
- Experience within the aesthetic sector would be preferred (Medtech sector would be essential)
- Team player, proficient in reading and interpreting solutions to customers
- Candidates must be highly organised, highly motivated and require minimal supervision once fully trained.
- Communication skills is key
- Based in North London
If you feel this role fits your skillset and experience and you would like to know more call me.
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Mark Allen on: 0203 800 0514
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.