Senior Firmware Engineer
As a member of the Devices Development team you will be part of a team creating new devices from scratch.
You will take care of the whole life-cycle, starting from requirements, down to manufacturing and certification.
You collaborate with the other teams on a daily basis, in agile mode.
Organized, structured and rigorous, you display strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills. You are eager to document your work and good at sharing essential information.
You love working on several inter-disciplinary topics and to find new solutions to address our challenging requirements.
You are a self-reliant team player with a proven track record of successes.
- Strong experience in C coding for embedded micro-controllers and embedded Linux.
- Deep understanding of RTOS dynamics and capability to do real time troubleshooting.
- Proficient in both low-level drivers and in higher level logic, in constrained resources embedded environments.
- Able to read and understand schematic in analog and digital domain.
- Able to use Lab instrumentation for code debugging and validation.
- Proficient in Code-Reviews, Unit and System testing.
- Able to follow concurrent tasks.
- Nice to have: background in PLC (Power Line Communication), ISM RF, software implications on EMC.
- English fluency is mandatory, French, Italian and German are an advantage
- Valid working permit in EU or CH