You will be helping contribute to 3D design software that incorporated innovative UI, and highly advances algorithms to maximise the service received by patients all over the world. This system is utilizing the latest tools and is cross-platform.
The Team you would be working as part of includes over 20 Engineers, of which 6 are dedicated purely to 3D Software. The company is R&D and Engineering led, and they are now looking for someone to step in and take a Snr Role in the company helping to define User Stories, set plans and decisions in UML, as well as generally contribute to making the system, smarter, faster, sexier, better! This will include projects focused on enhancing what they have already, as well as branching out using their proprietary software to pave new fields of applications! Boldly going where they have not gone before!
The Experience they would love to see
- Unity OR Unreal Development in 3D
- OpenGL / WebGL
- Expertise in C# AND/OR C#
- Background in computational Geometry, algorithm engineering, 3D Mesh Manipulation and Linear Algebra
- Experience mentoring / or leading small teams
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Company paid short term, long term disability plans
- Life Insurance
- 15 days Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with 50% matching
- Casual, relaxed, firendly and FUN work environment
- Paid Charity Volunteer time