Job Title: Territory Manager - Ultrasound
Location: London and East Anglia
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Career Enhancement
Job Description for the Sales Representative - Medical Imaging Systems Position:
Duties & Responsibilities for the Sales Representative - Medical Imaging Systems Position include:
- customer satisfaction, networking, new client acquisition
- hitting sales targets
- reporting on sales cycles
- market development and business strategy development
- networking with KOLs based in London and East Anglia
Experience and Skills Required for the Key Account Manager Position:
- Required to have Sales experience
- Understanding of hospitals
- Have demonstrated success in cart-based ultrasound
- KOL network would be a plus
- Desired Personality traits would be having a proactive hunter mindset and passion in sales
- Good communicator
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Key Account Manager Position Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Jacqueline on: +44 203 8000 521
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.