Job Title: Sales Representative, Patient Monitoring & Life Support
Location: Central Germany
Industry: Medical Devices - Patient Monitoring & Life Support
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Job Description for the Patient Monitoring & Life Support Sales Representative:
Duties & Responsibilities for the Sales Representative role include:
- Top responsibility is to convey the company's value proposition
- Respond to customer questions, and establish strong relationships
- communicate with other key stakeholders such as managers, decision makers and account executives
- meet targets in relation to sales, margin and orders
- Support clinical trials and showcase company presentations
- Ad hoc tasks
Experience and Skills Required for the Patient Monitoring & Life Support Sales Representative:
- Must have demonstrated success in selling patient monitoring devices to hospitals
- Must have a strong clinical background
- Desired to already have an established network in Central Germany
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Patient Monitoring & Life Support Sales Representative today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Jacqueline on: +44 203 8000 521
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.