Job Title: Sales Representative – Orthopaedics
Location: North East
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Competitive, great bonus and benefits.
To achieve total budgeted sales and individual product targets for the assigned territory and to represent the Company in the highest professional manner.
As a clinical sales specialist, you will be responsible for:
- To sell on an entirely exclusive basis, the Company's range of products as directed by management strategies.
- To develop close relationships with all orthopaedic surgeons and allied personnel on the territory.
- To provide, or arrange to be provided, all of the necessary training in the use of the products, but never to assist in any surgical procedure or patient intervention.
To apply for the role of sales specialist you will need to have:
- Proven selling & negotiating techniques
- Orthopaedic/surgical sales experience
- Experience with the OR
- Ability to learn quickly
- Numerate & literate
- Driving license
- Fluent in English
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Simon for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 507 or email me on email@example.com.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more.