Job Title: Sales Manager - Iberia
Location: Spain & Portugal
Industry: AI Stroke Prevention
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a clinical specialist at a startup using AI to push the boundaries of treating stroke patients
Job Description for the Sales Manager Iberia:
The primary responsibility for the Sales Manager Iberia is to build the market Spain with Radiologists and Neurologists.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Iberia includes:
- Top responsibility ( in order of frequency)
- Responsible for building the commercial structure in Spain, working closely with the business leadership
- Day to day tasks meeting with physicians
- Day to day tasks establishing a new technology in this market
Experience and Skills Required for the Sales Manager Iberia:
- Must have CT imaging experience
- Must have a proven track record in sales
- Desired - experience with neurovascular implantable devices
- Desired - ability to travel
- Desired Personality traits- very positive and collaborative
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Sales Manager Iberia Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Dominic Lynch on: 0203 8000 517
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.