Are you looking for your next Robotics Engineering position?
My client is an international leader in the 3D printing market and able to offer an extremely competitive package along with an excellent opportunity to progress and develop in your career.
Their 3D printers providing unique robotic fabrication technology for fast delivery of non-standard construction materials.
You will be helping the Robots in Terms of Motion Control and ultimately will be helping constructions workers shape the future.
The opportunity :
- Responsible for getting involved in all aspects of the Robotic motion control (in Python) as well as building software documentation
- Appraise the practicability of the production of an element with certain properties
- Being involved in the blueprint of the Software architecture
- Creating and implementing test specifications, ensuring high quality code and solving bugs
Do you have:
- 1+ years’ experience in Robotics engineering
- Experience with Python programming language
- Experience of Rhino-Grasshopper package
- Experience with Robot Path
- Experience with KUKA (or any other 6DOF arm robots) is a big plus
- Fluency in English
It would be great to share more details with you, over a phone call to see whether you would be interested in exploring the opportunity further.
How open would you be to find out more?