|Salary||Competitive + Uncapped Bonus|
|Consultant name||Jonathan Penna|
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team in the North of France. He will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department to deploy the Sales & Marketing plan through local action plans. He will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your sales people.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Forecasting sales through sales pipeline follow up
- Building a successful Team of Sales Representatives.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- The ongoing sales training of your sales team.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management, especially KOL in the MedTech industry.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.