|Salary||Competitive + Commision|
We believe everyone should love where they work. People are at the centre of what we do here at Projectus Consulting, using technology to enhance our service to our clients and candidates, along with the way we work, all whilst providing a human touch.
Imagine working for a company that plays to your networking and sales strengths. Somewhere that will give you the platform to carve out a reputation for providing exceptional service to clients and candidates. Working with organisations in a sector that is innovative and growing.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are looking for the next step in their recruitment career, recruiting in the MarTech/Marketing Technology markets. This role will be working with start-up clients with a focus on Germany.
If you have B2B sales experience, speak German and want to have the opportunity to progress your career, we would love to hear from you!
Things you should know about us:
We have an exceptional career development plan in place that has allowed us to nurture and develop our own leaders internally.
We have a proven track record that has seen us develop apprentices, junior consultants, and sales executives, who are new to the recruitment sector.
We believe in putting our people first and this has provided our teams with leadership opportunities and promotion, which means we are always looking for our next future leader or Projectus Guru!
We have a host of initiatives in place to support the well-being of our employees. We are proud to say that we have created an environment that supports a healthy mind both in and outside of work.
We love all things tech! We use automation, AI, and leading recruitment software to complement your role as a consultant, allowing you to work smarter and faster!
Our benefits include:
- Share options in the business for every employee.
- Additional team and individual rewards: US and European trips, individual holiday budgets, car allowances, exclusive events in London.
- Employee discounts for major brands.
- Monthly and quarterly team celebrations, dining at the finest restaurants in and around London
- Projectus Awards – will you be Pride of Projectus or Recruiter of the Year?!
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday when you reach Guru or Manager level
- A highly competitive commission structure (that will help towards that dream holiday, new car, or house)
We know the world is a little upside down now, so to help provide you with some structure, we will be interviewing over the next few weeks with our successful candidates joining us ASAP.
If you would like to join us and be part of our journey, love where you work, and have a defined career plan, apply today!