|Consultant name||Eric Hacker|
We are looking for a Quality Management Specialist for an international medical technology client and manufacturer of surgical robotic systems.
Role: Quality Management Specialist
For a successful application you should have a communicative personality, as well as the ability to adapt to the realities of an international company with a perceived start-up environment.
- Experience in setting up and further developing the QM system according to ISO 13485.
- Creation of quality relevant SOP's and documentation
- CAPA management in cooperation with the QA contact persons
- Planning, organization, documentation of internal and external audits as well as the following necessary measures
- Subject Matter Expert in quality issues according to ISO13485 and training of employees in quality issues
- Technical university degree in medical technology or engineering in mechatronics, electronics or a comparable course of study
- Several years of professional experience in the field of quality management within the environment of medical devices
- Experience in dealing with normative and regulatory norms and standards from the field of medical technology
- Experience in the preparation of internal and external audit reports
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and an analytical mindset
- Very good German and good English skills
- An independent and structured way of working with great interface skills
- Permanent employment contract
- An open, modern working environment with flat structures
- Professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with highly complex products
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your application documents including your salary expectations to Eric.Hacker@projectusconsulting.com.