As part of the Project Management Team you’ll be accountable for the long-term profitable growth of the renewable solutions offered to targeted market segments, by developing and managing the solutions through their lifecycle phases, according to market needs and the company's strategy and targets. You contribute to develop our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
- Deep understanding and experience in energy markets and distributed load management (e.g. renewables, storage, e-mobility, grid stability, etc.).
- Proven experience in defining market- and product-requirements, designing product features, coordinating across products, solutions and teams.
- Experience in business case modelling, creating and marketing of offers (SW, HW, Services).
- Background in engineering, SW development, product management.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position, capable to navigate in a matrix organization.
- Degree in Engineering, an MBA would be a clear advantage.
- Very good communication skills both verbally and writing, across teams and hierarchy levels.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) mandatory, French, German and Italian an advantage
- Valid working permit in EU or CH