|Salary||competitive + benefits|
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Remote with extensive travel
Industry: AI Software - Medical Imaging
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a product manager at a medical imaging startup.
This company are a young, dynamic, and building a world class inclusive culture based around collaboration and diversity.
The technology is the most advanced of it's kind and is pushing the boundaries of how we help cancer patients.
The primary responsibility for the Product Manager is to bridge the gap between the network of KOLs and R&D team, to enable product development based on market needs.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Product Manager includes:
- Responsible for KOL management
- Feeding back market insight to R&D
- Working alongside the most prominent Radiologists in Europe.
- Fostering a world class collaborative culture.
Experience and Skills Required for the [Insert Job Title]:
- Must have extensive experience in radiology
- Must have clinical experience and commercial acumen
- Desired- ability to travel frequently around Europe
- Desired - a positive personality and desire to work in a dynamic start-up.
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Product Manager Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Dominic Lynch on: 0203 8000 517
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.