Principal CRA or RN
This is an opportunity to work with the most advanced new technology for treating patients suffering with Atrial Fibrillation. There is a huge amount of excitement in the industry about this study program.
This is a clinical research position, working with Investigators, Site Personnel and Vendors in an extensive clinical study in the US & Europe.
The role is remote based, with a requirement to be in the HQ in the Bay Area at times, circumstances permitting.
- Data collection and monitoring
- Communcating clinical research with field sales and clinical team
- Working with study sites and investigators in US & Europe (remotely)
- Experience with clinical research in cardiology
- Good knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy
- Ambition to grow profesionally and learn
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% (when possible)