Job Title: Medical Education Manager - Orthopaedics
Location: Eastern Europe.
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Extremely Competitive Salary, great bonus and benefits.
You will be responsible for Medical Education across the emerging marketing area for a world leading orthopaedic business.
As a Medical Education Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with KOLs
- Developing Proctors
- Working with congresses across the region.
- Working closely with sales and marketing.
To apply for the role as Medical Education Manager you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ service experience with orthopaedics.
- Strong problem-solving skills, be able to demonstrate initiative, and ability to learn.
- Happy to invite KOL's and manager education events.
- Happy with international travel.
- A full driving licence.
- Fluent in English.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Medical Education Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Simon for a confidential chat on email@example.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.