Seize the opportunity to contribute your embedded software expertise as an active driver in hardware-related software development projects for our encoders at the Berlin site. You will develop embedded concepts, use your freedom for new technical solutions, shape the future development environment as well as interdisciplinary cooperation and develop and lead our embedded team. Have a significant influence on the success of our development projects.
I am looking for a
Lead Developer – Senior Embedded Software Developer (m/w/d)
Beside the technical requirements, you must be a fluent (C1 level) German speaker!
This role is a great chance take over responsibility for as well technical progress as mentoring junior developers. You would be joining an international company with more than 1000 employees world-wide!
- You contribute to the successful development of new encoders through embedded development in our agile and interdisciplinary project teams as well as through involvement in all project phases.
- You carry the technical leadership responsibility of our embedded software team, coach and support your team members and actively contribute to the further development of the team.
- You will take the lead in shaping the future of embedded software development at the Berlin site.
- You will work closely with lead developers from other disciplines as well as other locations.
- You define and maintain system requirements and translate product requirements into software requirements.
- You use your embedded software expertise to develop technologically future-proof software concepts and architectures for new products.
- You develop hardware-related software, from the hardware abstraction layer to the application layer.
- You proactively drive the further development of the cross-site development framework and embedded software tools, e.g. for requirement management, simulation, versioning, continuous integration and unit and system testing.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, (technical) computer science or comparable.
- Several years of experience in embedded software development for electronic or electromechanical systems
- You have already developed (object-oriented) software architectures, design patterns and systems yourself on several occasions and have very good knowledge of implementation along the entire embedded tool chain.
- Sound knowledge of the programming languages C, C++, Assembler and Python, experience in RTOS (e.g. Zephyr OS) as well as in programming microcontrollers (ARM Cortex M0-M7)
- Confident handling of systems for versioning, continuous integration, unit/system testing and application lifecycle management.
- Experience in control engineering, signal processing and circuit design advantageous
- Passion for and experience in managing and developing a team under both traditional and agile development methodologies.
- High level of commitment, sense of responsibility as well as systematic way of working
- Affinity and ability to communicate very well and inspire others to find and implement solutions together as a team.
- Fluent German and English
Bringing your passion for embedded software to a modern, international high-tech environment excites you? As a family-run company, we combine the family spirit with openness to change and focus on sustainable growth. In agile and diverse collaborative teams, we are stronger and create real value in record time. With positive energy, curiosity and the courage to drive things forward ourselves, we create momentum and become the forge of innovative solutions that gives us the edge for the future. Become part of our team and shape our future success - we will shape your personal development with you.
Please send your CV to Eric Hacker, email@example.com