About the job
Do you want to join a global recruitment consultancy that works with innovative and life-saving organisations?
Projectus Consulting is a leading Medical Technology Consultancy, where we focus on providing our clients and candidates with the very best service, identifying exceptional talent for our clients and supporting career development for our candidates.
Partnering with leading global medical technology companies, we provide market and career insights in relation to talent trends, salary benchmarking, interview support and offering guidance and support throughout the recruitment process.
With our continued growth and success, we are now looking to add to our Key Account Team, with a focus on Europe.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and maximising your own key client account with a focus on fully understanding the business requirements and operating and a true recruitment business partner, sourcing and placing top talent
- Building a strong pipeline of the very best talent
- Working towards divisional targets
- Adopting a growth mindset and the desire to provide exceptional customer service and recruitment advice
Do you have any of the below experience? If so, could this be your next move?
- Some recruitment industry experienced (we are totally open to sector)
- Previous key account management within recruitment.
- Proven track record of developing and nurturing key client accounts, with the ability to maximise relationships with key decision-makers
- The ability to find passive talent and build a network of candidates within your market
- The ability to utilise all candidate sourcing platforms (LinkedIn)
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems.
- German or French languages would be advantageous.
So, if nurturing relationships with existing clients, understanding talent requirements and building candidate talent pools is what gets you out of bed in the morning, make sure you hit the apply button today.
Things you should know about us:
We have an exceptional career development plan in place that has allowed us to nurture and develop our own leaders internally.
We love all things tech! We use automation, AI, and leading recruitment software to complement your role as a consultant, allowing you to work smarter and faster!
We have a people-first mantra and this has provided our teams with leadership opportunities and promotion, which means we are always looking for our next future leader!
We have a host of initiatives in place to support the well-being of our employees. We are proud to say that we have created an environment that supports a healthy mind both in and outside of work.
If you would like to join us and be part of our journey, love where you work, and have a defined career plan, apply today!
Location: London, Farringdon
Competitive, (up to 60k OTE year 1) + excellent commission structure (uncapped)
For a full list of our benefits head to https://www.projectusconsulting.com/joinu