DEPARTMENT: Clinical and Cardiology
REPORTING TO: MANAGER, Implementation
LOCATION: UK, Remote Worker
Can you imagine working for a leading healthcare IT solutions company specialising in the best cardiology software solutions in the UK?
As part of your role the Cardiology Implementation Consultant you will encompass training & support for our CardioVascular Picture Archiving and Communication System and CardioVascular Information System product line with responsibility of all relevant functionality and reporting modules of the Cardiololgy solution.
Do you have the following:
6+ years IT/Cardiology experience, with considerable experience of training individuals/groups within previous roles.
• Experience of working in a clinical environment is essential
• Hands-on experience of the Change Healthcare (prev. Medcon; McKesson) reporting modules would be very advantageous.
• BSE accreditation would be advantageous.
• Hands-on experience of Haemodynamic monitoring procedures
• EP and Device Management experience would be advantageous
If so call Catherine on 0203 8000512