HR Business Partner, Switzerland
How would you feel about joining a medical device company, who is known as a world leading pioneer and innovator in the cardiovascular space?
You will be joining one of the most established and international medical device company, which is driven every day to become better and to always be a step ahead – a global market leader in the cardio- and endovascular space improving patients live in more than 100 countries.
In addition, this organisation is highly invested in the progression of their outstanding employees with a very progressive & transparent career path.
Your growth mindset and interest for medical innovation will be a perfect match for this dynamic and forward-thinking workspace.
As a HR Business Partner, you will be ensuring the administrative processes along the employee life cycle. In this position you are the expert and key user for the time recording system (SAP). You will be providing excellent 1st and 2nd level support for general HR administrational tasks and inquiries. In addition, you will be working on exciting HR-related projects alongside your line manager and further colleagues.
Who are you? What is required?
- +2years’ experience in a similar position as a HR Service Partner/HR Business Partner
- Proven track record in SAP HCM including time recording
- Experience in medical devices or strong knowledge within health care services desirable
- Excellent German and English language skills, additional languages are desirable
- Highly motivated and dynamic personality with strong communication skills
- Based in Switzerland