Location: Frankfurt area, Germany with flexible working
Reporting to HR Director Europe
The Role (HR Business Partner)
We are currently hiring for a HR Business Partner for our Frankfurt office. The HR Business Partner will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including onboarding new staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
• Collaborating with the Finance department to process the monthly payroll, to include maintaining employee information, reviewing earnings, processing payroll/financial reports.
• Collaborates with the Talent Acquisition Partner in the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
• Implements new hire orientation training and employee recognition programs.
• Monitor the annual bonus and quarterly commission processes.
• Leads the development of benefit orientations.
• Point of contact with the external payroll and Admin provider -TMF.
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Performs other duties as assigned