HR Co-ordinator / Payroll / HR IS expert – Location: Huntingdon, England
(9-month fixed term contract)
Reporting to HR Director, Europe
As part of our continued meteoric success story, we have an opportunity for a forward-thinking, naturally curious, and dynamic HR Coordinator, ideally with a background in HR systems, happy to get stuck in!
Working with a team of HR professionals at the heart of the people agenda across Europe, you will be the conduit between our HR Business Partners and the maintenance of our HR systems to ensure commercial benefits and seamless employee management.
The role will be to manage the HR systems and analytics within HR Europe, providing in depth knowledge to strengthen the capability and capacity within the team. You will also support the team in payroll administration and general HR administrative support, we are looking for a true ‘can-do’ attitude as no two days truly are the same!
- Ownership for all people reporting system requirements - including (but not limited to) employee and partner data, headcount reporting, KPIs & dashboards, annual and ad hoc pay, bonus and benefit reporting, organisational structures, HR spent etc.
- Providing HR data reporting/analysis and project support ensuring effective data collection, analysis and reporting on confidential HR data to agreed deadlines.
- Acting as key user of all HR information systems and to feed performance and data integrity to the Managers.
- Identifying opportunities to digitise and streamline HR data handling and optimising the Data and MI capability for the wider HR function.
- Ensuring that HR processes adhere to legal and business requirements, applying internal audit processes to ensure compliance.
- Administration of the SAP HR Management Information System, Success Factors supporting users across the business.
- Assisting the wider HR function with ad-hoc data requests and systems support.
- Train system users on functionalities and new features of Success Factors
- Day-to-day you will provide support to colleagues in the HR Team, HR Business Partners, stakeholders, and wider community - this will give you great exposure to our business.
- A large part of your role will be to manage, distribute and redirect HR related calls, emails & correspondence to the appropriate person in the team/wider HR team.
- You will complete all administration activities within the agreed service level agreements and to an excellent standard - to apply for this role it's important you have a great pace and attention to detail.
- You will support your HR colleagues, particularly with payroll administration.
What are we looking for in you?
- Strong reporting and data skills experience with HR systems
- A highly competent Excel user
- Logical thinker with excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive data
- Effective organisation skills to work to deadlines, manage workload and conflicting priorities
- Good overall HR knowledge and understanding of HR processes
- Experience with Data Analysis
- Excellent technical and trouble shooting skills
- Understanding of GDPR in relation to HR systems
- Experience of payroll administration is highly beneficial
- The ability to work in the UK without the requirement of company sponsorship
What’s in it for you?
This is an outstanding position for candidates that are really looking for a role with autonomy, accountability and responsibility, you are going to be critical in the success of our delivery through your phenomenal influencing and negotiation skills at a senior level, you get a ‘seat at the table’ and play a truly instrumental role, for this you will be well rewarded with a strong work / life balance, competitive salary, excellent benefits, a highly inclusive and diverse environment and opportunities for future career development in many areas.
Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture in which diversity provides deeper customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve. By attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse, empowered associates, we help build success for ourselves and our customers.