|Consultant name||Eric Hacker|
Lead Software Developer
My client is a MedTech early stage start-up working on a next-generation realistic microsurgical simulation environment in the fields of neurosurgery and interventional radiology.
The Lead Software Developer is responsible for architect/ design, coding, testing based on project and business requirements, reviewing, and delivery on time. He or she also develops technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall application design. In this role, the candidate will also be part of the product development team to manage & deliver new product functionalities, modify existing product functionalities, or improve product functionalities as required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and building GUI programming in C++ using the QT framework, QML.
- Can handle project/task independently as well as be a team member.
- Good understanding of AWS. Tools and Languages:
- C++ QT framework user interfaces desktop application.
- Very good experience in C++, OOM/OOD, STL.
- NoSQL / relational database skills.
- Optimising Qt applications for Performance and memory on embedded systems (other than PC).
- QML Profiler, UI Creation with QML, Custom C++ Components, QML rendering and rendering optimisations, C++ Integration, States and Transitions, Animations, Shaders.
- Strong Web UI development fundamentals.
This is how a perfect candidate looks like:
- Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Medical Software / Imaging Technologies / Software Engineering
- Years of Experience: 6 Year (Minimum)
- Previous teal lead experience or the desire to lead an international team professionally (4ppl. in India, 2 ppl. in Switzerland)
- Extensive hands-on experience in Desktop application development using QT technology and QT, QML.
- Experience with GUI implementation and debugging desktop applications using Qt.
- Experience in real-time communications software development and related build environments, with a focus on mission-critical, multithreaded applications.
- Experience designing, developing and debugging networked client/server applications.
- Experienced with source/version control software, including Git.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with a fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Preferable to have DICOM and medical regulatory awareness.
- Strong abstraction, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Special interest to work on Virtual/mixed reality 3D environment.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor.