|Salary||Competitive D.O.E + Benefits|
|Consultant name||Marketing Projectus|
Global Business Development Executive
About the job
Imagine working for a company that plays to your Business Development, networking and sales strengths. Somewhere that will give you the platform to carve out a reputation for providing exceptional service to clients and candidates. Working with organisations in a sector that is innovative and growing.
We believe everyone should love where they work. People are at the centre of what we do here at Projectus Consulting, using technology to enhance our service to our clients and candidates, along with the way we work, all whilst providing a human touch.
We are looking for motivated individuals who want to transfer their business development skills, tenacious work ethic, and sales ability into the world of recruitment and consultancy.
Things you should know about us:
We have an exceptional career development plan in place that has allowed us to nurture and develop our own leaders internally.
We have a people-first mantra and this has provided our teams with leadership opportunities and promotion, which means we are always looking for our next future leader or Projectus Guru!
We have a host of initiatives in place to support the well-being of our employees. We are proud to say that we have created an environment that supports a healthy mind both in and outside of work.
We love all things tech! We use automation, AI, and leading recruitment software to complement your role as a consultant, allowing you to work smarter and faster!
- Visible Commission Structure
- 30 - 50% commission paid monthly
- Flexible commission Structures
- Share options for all employees - we want to create wealth for everyone that and grown the business
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
Career Progression/Learning & Development
- Structured career path taking from you Associate through to Director Level (all of our Managers are homegrown)
- Managerial Training
- Professional Development
- Mindset Coaching
- Adversity training
- NLP Training
Socials & Incentives
- Company-wide trips that include, Royal Ascot, Thames Cruise, Beach Away Days, Epsom Races, Murder Mystery Tours
- Annual Sports day and summer party
- Christmas Party
- Breakfast and Lunch clubs (Early Friday Finish and Michelin Star Dining Experience)
- Top Biller Incentive where you can qualify for Projectus Presidents Club - an all-expenses-paid weekend away (did someone say Ibiza??)
The Gift of Time
- Starting annual leave allowance of 23 days + bank holidays
- Duvet Days
- Unlimited Holiday at Manager and Guru level
- Christmas and new year office shut down
- Flexible working
- Mental Wellbeing Events and 1-2-1 Counselling Support
- Gym Membership Discount
If you would like to join us and be part of our journey, love where you work, and have a defined career plan, apply today!
- actively recruiting