|Consultant name||Kieran Phillips|
Job Title: Full-Stack Software Engineer
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Highly Competitive, Market Leading Salary
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a Full Stack Software Engineer at an incredible Medical Devices Company.
Job Description for the [Full-Stack Software Engineer]:
The primary responsibility for the Full Stack Software Engineer is to contribute to the design, development and maintenance of a web-based interface and a cloud-based imaging solution.
Duties & Responsibilities for the [Full Stack Software Engineer] includes:
- Design and lead the implementation of new features of the system
- Ensure runtime performance as well as load andrendering of the web platform
- Ensure UI code is compatible crossbrowser as well as cross-platform
- Take ownership of the definitin, design, and and implementation of solutions to improve UI
- Maintain code quality and integrity, driving those standards within the Team and organisation
- Be a mentor for more junior developers, and be comfortable with the role as a Software "Tech Lead"
- Support compliance of software development with regulatory requirements including tracability, testing, and Quaity as code.
- Be involved in DevOps and CI/CD pipelines, and the implementation within the business.
Experience and Skills Required for the [Insert Job Title]:
- Strong knowledge of JS libraries (Bootstrap, jQuery)Comfortable with Version Control (Git)
- Experience with database management SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Ideally strong understanding of WebGL and Web based UI
- Experience with cloud services, such as AWS
- Experience with testing and Software quality (verification)
- Good written and spoked English Language Skills
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a [Full Stack Software Engineer] Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call [Kieran] on: 0203 8000 
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.