|Location||East Coast USA|
|Consultant name||Kieran Phillips|
Job Title: Front End Software Developer
Industry: Medical Device
Salary: (Market leading salary, commission, company benefits…….& more!)
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a Front End Engineer / UI Designer at an incredible Medical Device Start-Up
Job Description for the UI Designer / Front End Engineer:
The primary responsibility for the Front End Developer will be to take the UI design forwards, making an impact on the look and feel of the product which is critical for saving lives during complex medical surgeries
Duties & Responsibilities for the Front End / UI Engineer includes:
- Responsible for developing, designing and improving the User Interface for a complex medical device product
- Responsible for creating the look and feel of the product, working closely with the rest of the engineering team, and product managers to ensure the usability and function, whilst keeping an intuitive aethetic and visually pleasing experience
- Requirements gathering from customers (clinicians) and assembling list of functional requirments working closely with the company to help target, define and tailor the system to the user's workflow and activities
- You will be responsible for the Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and development
- Responsible for the Testing and maintenaince of UI components ensuring they are adequate in terms of effectiveness efficienct and satisfaction of the Users.
Experience and Skills Required for the UI Designer / Front End Software Engineer:
- Must have experience in UI Development, Ideally 5 years in GUI for 3D imaging or reconstruction
- Must have a strong background in UI Design
- Desired experience would be medical software, or medical imaging system UI design
- Desired experience could also be from gaming industry, or experience with other computer 3D visualization systems
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a UI Designer / Front End Software Engineer !
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Kieran on: 0203 8000 518
Projectus Consulting are a leading Software & Medical Technology Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.