Job Title: Field Service Engineer - Stuttgart
Salary: Very competitive salary
Overview: We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a studied, experienced Electronical Engineer with 1-3 years of service technician experience in medical technology.
My client is a global med tech leader and they enjoy an outstanding market reputation as an employer and are looking for someone who is interested and experienced in medical technology.
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to deliver the highest levels of service for their customers, to be part of their service team. We are looking for a focused, dynamic engineer with a strong technical background in the medical imaging industry to join the team who is eager to improve the service organization and ensure the clients’ expectations are at the least met and wherever possible exceeded.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of our clients in different med-tech divisions
- Delivering support and service to their customers
- Troubleshooting, exchange data, network technique
- Planning operations
- Instruct customers in device operations
Knowledge and skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- Certified Diploma Engineer, Electrical Engineer or Certified Technician specialised in medical devices
- Highly proficient in mechanical, software administration and electronical administration
- Experienced in installation, maintenance, and repair
- Enjoying working on technical-mechanical devices outside of work
- Willingness to travel in their region
- Can work independently
- Very good German language skills are essential!
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field service Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me, Jacqueline, for a confidential chat on +442038000521 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.